looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?

When doing the Preliminary task we were still learning how to uses the software. I feel that are radio news task is a lot betteer that are Preliminary because of the way we talk to the audience as if there was one person listening, than talking to everyone as if there is a big group. I also think that are radio news task brings the audience in more where the preliminary would be put in between songs and so the audience could not really connect with it. I feel that we tryed to keep are demographic audience, between 16 to 60 for the Preliminary task but also for the rradio news task. I believe that as a group we are much stronger and feel we could work togeather more. When doing the Preliminary we did not really know each other. overall I believe we have worked well as a group.

No comments:

Post a Comment